* Michael. Phelps. WOW
* Kevin Grady has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor drunk driving charge this week. Pretty hard not to after you've blown a 0.281 on the drunk-o-meter. Grady must either spend three days in jail or perform 24 hours of community service. He also must serve 12 months of probation and pay $3,290 in fines and fees. But, it hasn't kept him from practicing with the team.......Which I think is crap.
* Zack Putnam, RHP, will skip his senior season with the Wolverines to sign with the Cleveland Indians for $650,000.
* Jim Carty likes it! He really likes it! The Stadium, that is.....
* Janos Baranyai, an Olympic weightlifter from Hungary inverted his right elbow (DON'T look if you get grossed out easily. I'm serious) while trying to snatch 148 kg during competition this week. The good news is that he didn't break anything and may be able to return to his sport....yiiccch
* Apparently the USC football team has been plagued by tinea cruris during this month's camp. USC = University of Scratchy Crotch????? ha ha