10 Most Obnoxious College Fan Bases, according to the fair and balanced Lisa Horne at FOXSports.....
10. Florida--because they live in the past and never shut up
9. Florida State--tomahawk chant and daisy dukes
8. Alabama--0-6 in the Iron Bowl against Auburn but still think they are all that
7. Ohio State--dotting the 'I' and "They use regular-season success to pronounce their team the greatest ever, then scatter like rats when their heroes get spanked in a title game."
6. Clemson--SEC wannabes???
5. USC-- conquest or whatever the hell this is called
4. Oklahoma--Bob Stoops
3. LSU--"Do their fans really think that changing the English language will make them better than everyone else? Geaux figure"
2. Michigan--" What can you say about a fan base that thinks a loss should be rewarded? Never mind their incessant complaining after dropping (gasp!) in the rankings after losing to No. 1 Ohio State in 2006, they actually think the rest of the country cares about their rivalry with the Buckeyes. Maybe if the game actually determined a legit BCS title contender, we would. But without a doubt, Michigan fans are the whiniest fans in college football. - Lisa Horne"
1. NOTRE DAME --"The Irish rest on their laurels and think they deserve to bless us every Saturday on NBC. The 1940s have been over for a long time, folks. Notre Dame has been irrelevant for more than a decade, yet their myopic fans see light behind a 3-9 year. Call them out as a bad team and their fans bleat, "But you're still talking about us," in Stepford synchronicity. Obnoxiousness, thy home is South Bend"
Given her comments about Michigan I really think that she should have simply put "see number 7" since her reason for hating revolves soley on the ineptitude of tUOS.