1) Wildly entertaining Monday Night Football game last night. As an Eagles fan, losing to the Cowboys (and TO) is very frustrating -- but it was a great game. Both of those team are head and shoulders better than any other NFC team right now. They will see each other again, maybe twice. Jason Avant continues to make catches.
2) Eagles rookie WR DeSean Jackson is a hot-dog of biblical proportions. If you did not see it, check out the video. It cost me a fantasy football win.
3) Nice to see Charles Woodson making an impact on the 2-0 Green Bay Packers. Even if it was at the expense of the Detroit Lions.
4) Sorry T9, but how bad are the Lions ? Does anyone think that Matt Millen should be allowed to show up in the office ever again ? Wow.
5) After 4 years, Chris Perry scores a touchdown for the Bengals.
6) Brian Griese leads the Bucs to a win and earns another start in the NFL.
7) Wolverine hunter Troy Smith lost nearly 20 pounds when a blood clot on the internal jugular vein in his throat caused an infection in his lungs. No word on if Teddy Ginn's Dad was there to give him his medicine.