The Athletic Department has done a great job in getting these videos made and sharing them. Such a dramatic difference between to old regime and this one when it comes to marketing. Let's hope there are some Penn State highlights in the version they will release in a couple of weeks. Compared to last year, I am feeling a lot more comfortable with the upcoming game against the Nits.
Edit:: I had to send it to another source because I could not figure out a way to stop the video from launching when the page loaded.
Some thoughts on yesterday:
- A win is a win is a win. As I have stated before, I stopped worrying about style points after we lost the Appy State in 2007. Any week that Michigan wins, Ohio State and Notre Dame lose -- is good with me. Sparty beating Northwestern was the only thing that prevented me from having a perfect day.
- Anyone that complains "this game should never have taken place" needs to stop. I have witnessed many 60+ point games against Big Ten teams in the years past. Delaware State wanted this game so badly they took a forfeit to make it happen. If we only win one more game this year, you will be glad this one was scheduled when you are making your bowl game party plans.
- It was great to see so many kids get a chance to play and fulfill their dreams of playing football for Michigan yesterday. I hope we did not burn any redshirts of kids we would like to still have on the roster in 4 years.
- We rushed for 461 yards without our 1st and 2nd running backs playing a down. I don't care who you are playing, that is still pretty impressive. Vincent Smith is going to be "the man" next year.
- Tate playing for one series was a message to the media that he is still the starting QB -- and RR is not angry for what might have happened on the sidelines at Iowa. I wish Denard would have had more plays, but we just kept scoring so quickly it was not meant to be.
- The Michigan Student section needs to stop the "You Suck" at the end of Temptation. I don't know how to organize and influence 25,000 twenty year olds, but it is getting stale and obnoxious, at best. It adds nothing to the atmosphere of gameday. I would love to hear a decent counter position from someone that supports the "You Suck" schtick.