So Andy and I are sitting on my couch watching tUOS bitch slap Marshall. Which is made a bit more palatable due to the libations in our glasses...
And, we got to thinking.
How can you tell that you are in The 'Shoe vs. The Big House????
1. In The 'Shoe the tailgate beverage of choice is Schlitz. At The Big House, it's Chateau St. John.
2. In The 'Shoe, the people around you are all wearing red football jerseys. At The Big House, the only jerseys you see are on the sidelines.
3. In The 'Shoe, the only one wearing a collared shirt is the gnome in the sweatervest.
4. In The 'Shoe people are standing and hollering in support of the team. At The Big House, people are hollering at you to sit down.
5. In The 'Shoe the band plays tunes the crowd loves and wants to hear. At The Big House, the band plays tunes the crowd has never heard of.
6. In The 'Shoe they haven't lost an opener since 1978. At The Big House... forget it.
7. In The 'Shoe the freshmen are on the sidelines, chilling with their red shirts. At The Big House, the freshmen start.
8. In The 'Shoe the home team can tackle.
9. In The 'Shoe the opposing fans wear flack jackets. At The Big House, opposing fans celebrate.
10. In The 'Shoe the scoreboard keeps score. At the Big House, it is a photo op.