How can you tell we are getting close to the start of the college football season ? There are about a thousand stories flowing from every direction each and every day. Each major conference has held a media event and we are sliding into to last few weeks before the REAL fun begins.
Rather than post or comment on each and every nugget that I find interesting, I am going to from time to time just post a list and let the magic happen.
So, in no particular order... here we go....
- Charlie Weis eats Wrigley Field
- Somehow Jimmy Clausen makes the 2008 O’Brien Watch List
- ESPN expresses some concern about Penn State's Football program
- Miami's monster 2008 recruiting class has academic issues
- Somehow Kirk Ferentz keeps his job in Iowa
- Ron Zook is removed from the Mendenhall family christmas card list
- Almost everyone hates Ohio State -- except these guys
- Tressel's magic number hits thirty
- Helmet clash : at least they will lose once this year
- Meet the 2008 USC song girls
- Ball State's coach thinks Toldeo will do great in Ann Arbor
- Jake Long blocks too hard in practice
- West Virginia player appears to be in BIG trouble -- somehow this is going to be RR's fault
- The Mike Barwis media honeymoon continues
- Sparty is sick of Barwis and would like you to know they have a strength program too
- Playing football for Mack Brown is not all sunshine and lollypops
- Myron Rolle is not your typical college football player