It is only April 2nd... but you know we are getting closer to the college football season when you start seeing Notre Dame Fluff Girl articles from the national media.
ESPNs Ivan Maisel spends some quality time with Charlie Weis. Just in case you don't want to waste a couple of minutes, here are Ten things you will know after reading this masterpiece of journalism:
1) Charlie Weis will field a 2009 of not just any upperclassmen, but starters with "talent and experience".
2) Charlie Weis has private dining room at the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Mishawaka.
3) Charlie Weis thinks it is arrogant to provide media access "after you start winning".
4) Charlie Weis sacrificed the 2007 season for the 2009 season.
5) Charlie Weis is a newly recovered drug addict.
6) Charlie Weis has gas in his stomach.
7) Charlie Weis is a cheerleader when it comes to coaching defense.
8) Charlie Weis believes "The party is over" for Notre Dame Football.
9) Charlie Weis says that Jimmy Clausen "looks really good"
10) Joe Montana's son needs to stay after practice for some extra coaching from his Dad.
Somewhere Beano Cook and Lou Holtz are smiling, laughing, and eating green jello.