I take it Devin Harris plays for MI? (Don't follow basketball too much anymore) It would be typical that anyone wpuld be able to school him as for how the team has played the last decade.
Dedicated to the fun loving online community of The MZone -- with a special nod to it's founder Yost. We welcome all contributions and opinions here, not just those viewed from the Michigan perspective. It is perfectly acceptable to disagree with someone or something here, but personal attacks will not be allowed.
If you have something you want to share, feel free to send us stuff at spawnofmzone at gmail dot com.
4 comments:
I take it Devin Harris plays for MI? (Don't follow basketball too much anymore) It would be typical that anyone wpuld be able to school him as for how the team has played the last decade.
I don't watch basketball anymore either. I had to look it up.
Devin Harris is an NBA player. He went to Wisconsin.
Ok
so then MI should offer a scholarship to said Brit then.
Hey, Harris is a quality NBA starter...and apparently a very good sport.
Post a Comment