Sunday, October 26, 2008

Healing Pics

Andy has just left for the airport, leaving ME in charge of the healing photo for today.......
mmmmmmmm wet boy in water. I feel better already!!!!!!






OK, OK, settle down. Here's some healing for the rest of you......

5 comments:

Andy said...

As expected, Sparty green is out in full force at the Detroit airport.

Do you think they have an airport employment degree program ?

surrounded in columbus said...

Andy,
MSU does have an airport employee program. It's a part of their J.D.progam.

Actually, this lousy season is a little theraputic. Sort of like a colonoscopy. Flush out all the crap & start w/ a clean bill of health.

Just so long as we stay on the 40 year cycle (& not the AMA's 5 year schedule).

;)

Bigasshammm said...

Is that a picture of Brady Quinn? He'll do anything for money nowadays. Went to see the Akron Symphony Orchestra play Star Wars music yesterday (yes I'm nerdy) and one of the performers had a Sparty jersey on under his tux jacket. Most of the people trick or treating Sat night were pretty tame. Had a few people and kids go blah MI sucks but the majority of parents had the "I feel sorry for you" vibe. I did make a pretty awesome pumpkin though which I will throw pics of up on the Group which led to one MI fan yelling from across the street "that's the awesomest pumpkin I've ever seen." He then came over and we chatted RichRod by the fire and pretty much just wished it was 2010.

Andy said...

I just re-read T9's A Girl Scout post. She was 100% right with the keys to winning/losing the game.

1) We made Hoyer look like Joe frickin Montana
2) Ringer had 194 yards
3) We died in the 4th quarter

It looks like my Motor City Bowl dreams are dead. Darn.

Mikoyan said...

Hey, we could still win the rest of the games this year....I could win the Lotto too....

As far as doofus coach comments....Maybe when they put together a string of three or four wins against Michigan, he can start talking smack. Until then, he should keep his mouth shut.