A couple of weeks ago I added a post and some links to a group of guys that create custom covers for the popular NCAA Football video game. As it turns out these guys are pretty intense and quite organized. After looking at the examples, reading the tutorials, and experimenting with the style and concepts I am ready to share my initial attempt.I give you Martavious Odoms.
I am fairly confident that having a custom video game cover made for you is nothing like the famous Sports Illustrated cover jinx, but I am knocking on wood anyway. If in fact there is some sort of weird jinx that falls on players, I am pretty sure we are going to be OK.
9 comments:
Whet: It is my sincere hope that you live to regret that post some time in the late afternoon on November 21st.
Andy: Whet probably won't hear the news until the evening of November 22nd when the warden lets the prison inmates hear the weekly sports results.
Whets,
off the top of your head, name one of tosu's wide outs???
actually, w/out looking it up, name anyone on tosu's offense NOT named Justin or Terelle?
alotta anonymity going around these days. just gets noticed in the press some places more than others.
Andy,
Part of my life philosophy is "no regrets." Sorry, you're just out of luck there. However, my one word question generated some life here today. That's more than the four white bikinis pulled in. I'm feelin' pretty good about that.
Phil,
The warden owes me a favor. Shoot, from in here I can tell you who's going to shave points. Tough way to make a living, but that's life on the inside.
SiC,
I thought you were dead.
Let's see, not Justin or Terelle. Well, that's no fun. However, I do know those two w/o looking them up. So I'm up 2-0 by my reckonin'.
Family values and born leaders trump the competition.
My only claim to fandom during the off-season is that I've printed out tOSU's schedule. Rabid, I'm not. Hopefully, I'll be familiar with the starters by the USC game.
Thanks for the "push" Whet.
I was starting to wonder if anyone is still out there.
Go back to the Sunday picture comments
Small, Thomas, Herron, Saine, Stoneburner, Sanzenbacher
then again i've been playing a ton of NCAA '10 : )
stupid Herron and Saine both went pro after this season. Bastards
Phil,
You da man.
points for Sru for coming up w/ receivers Sanzenbacher & Stoneburner, but Small's not on the team (per the Dispatch) for grades.
Whets,
not dead- just bored waiting for the season to start.
Post a Comment