“Commonly, people believe that defeat is characterized by a general bustle and a feverish rush. Bustle and rush are the signs of victory, not of defeat. Victory is a thing of action. It is a house in the act of being built. Every participant in victory sweats and puffs, carrying the stones for the building of the house. But defeat is a thing of weariness, of incoherence, of boredom. And above all of futility.”
---Antoine de Saint-Exupery
---Antoine de Saint-Exupery
8 comments:
Favre is m starting QB in the FF league this week. Sorry Lions but go Vikes!
wow Lions lead at the half 10-7
tied up now.
sigh.
best part of the day???
my discover of NFL.network's Red Zone Live...every red zone play live across the league, no commercials.
yep, extra with my comcast sports tier channels but SOOOO worth it!!!!
wv = chiar (really) as in, not now honey, I'm watching football and not moving from this chiar...
I went to church and had lunch with my parents today. I walked into the house for the Lions game - they were up 10-0.
Since I have been watching the Vikes have scored 17 and the Lions have one first down.
I am starting to think it is me.
It's not you...It's the fact that they hate cameras...
Earlier last month I predicted a win sometime this fall for the Lions. I now admit I may have been too optimistic.
wv: delythe (when Lou Holtz says "Ah, this is de lythe!")
Are the Browns on the schedule? That's a win for Detroit for sure.
BTW anyone watch college gameday last Sat and see the "In Rod We Trust' and 'May The Forcier Be With You' signs in Texas?
Post a Comment