Dedicated to the fun loving online community of The MZone -- with a special nod to it's founder Yost. We welcome all contributions and opinions here, not just those viewed from the Michigan perspective. It is perfectly acceptable to disagree with someone or something here, but personal attacks will not be allowed.
If you have something you want to share, feel free to send us stuff at spawnofmzone at gmail dot com.
6 comments:
Excerpt from the article on the silver football trophy.
"Graham becomes the first player from a losing team to win the award since Indiana’s Antwaan Randle El in 2001."
Until two years ago I never thought I would see a Michgan players name and the words "from a losing team" in the same sentence.
Congrats to Brandon Graham for playing hard on every play for his entire career and leading by example.
Bad mind, bad find: Brandon Graham would break your spamming ass in half.
Just so no one thinks Hemlock is crazy -- the post above his was a spam message from an adult website.
I have removed it.
Color me dumb but what is the Silver Football?
Did you follow the link ?
It is the trophy awarded to the B10s MVP (In this case, the B10s co-MVP)
Yea wow I didn't even notice the link. I dumb.
Post a Comment