Monday, January 04, 2010

Braylon Braylon Braylon

I did not see it, but last night during the player introductions on NBC, Jets WR Braylon Edwards said he was from "Lloyd Carr's Michigan". I am looking for a clip of it, but have not found it yet. I will.

Of course the idiots at the Free Press and Spartantailgate have jumped all over it and are celebrating the shot at Rich Rodriguez as they have everything else over the last two years. The MGoIdiots are in full battle gear. Yawn.

This is not a battle in the war over the #1 jersey. Personally I think it is just another Braylon "engaging his mouth before his brain" moment. I am sure he is as frustrated as the rest of us with back to back losing seasons. Understanding he has an ego the size of Justin Boren's belly, I am sure he wanted to distinguish his time at Michigan away from the current situation. Given Braylon's history of self-centered idiotic moments, none of this is surprising to me.

At this point, I am not sure Rich Rodriguez will ever the chance to deliver what he was brought to Ann Arbor to do. The cloud hanging over this guy never seems to dissipate. I don't remember the fan base going crazy when Ty Law or Charles Woodson introduced themselves from their respective high schools rather than Michigan. Enough already.

3 comments:

Bigasshammm said...

Definitely douchey.


I'll have to purchase a new Clowns jersey next season.

Andy said...

The only thing that solves this is winning football games.

surrounded in columbus said...

took the words right out of my mouth (or keyboard).

there is nothing wrong with the program that 8 wins won't silence;

and that 10 wins wouldn't make everyone forget about.