Clearly I am the angel of death for any college or pro football team out there. It only takes me to root for a team and they will immediately turn to hell.
With that in mind I am taking today to officially announce that I am a HUGE Ohio State Buckeye fan.
Wow neither AZ or GB have a defense worth a damn aside from Woodson. Aaron Rodgers with the choke in OT. Although I did kind of want to see Favre stomp them in the division championship just for giggles.
Dedicated to the fun loving online community of The MZone -- with a special nod to it's founder Yost. We welcome all contributions and opinions here, not just those viewed from the Michigan perspective. It is perfectly acceptable to disagree with someone or something here, but personal attacks will not be allowed.
If you have something you want to share, feel free to send us stuff at spawnofmzone at gmail dot com.
7 comments:
Clearly I am the angel of death for any college or pro football team out there. It only takes me to root for a team and they will immediately turn to hell.
With that in mind I am taking today to officially announce that I am a HUGE Ohio State Buckeye fan.
O H ....
I'm thinking Giselle is happy.....
dreamy Tom will be changing baby's diapers on a regular basis now
Baseball season is right around the corner.
Olympics !!!!
Ugh. Baseball and the winter olympics. Can it get any drearier?
Oh, distant August, returnest thy favor lest we perish.
Wow neither AZ or GB have a defense worth a damn aside from Woodson. Aaron Rodgers with the choke in OT. Although I did kind of want to see Favre stomp them in the division championship just for giggles.
Awesome tribute to Zoltan's Heroes on the sidebar btw.
Post a Comment