On Monday, the sports blog THE BIG LEAD posted some undated pictures of Notre Dame QB Jimmy Clausen (and teammates Brian Smith, Armando Allen and James Aldridge) at a party, supposedly participating in some mutant version of The Beer Olympics.I have been to parties on and near Notre Dame's campus many times, and this looks just about right. I love the matching red satin jackets and gangster cuts on the t-shirts. Note all the hot chicks hanging on the famous football players.
Yesterday the Chicago Tribune reports that Clausen and his pals may face University Policy Violations. This could be the second alcohol-related problem for Clausen, who was cited in June 2007 for transporting alcohol as a minor. No comment yet from Charlie Weis -- since there does not appear to be any food in the picture -- he obviously was not there.
6 comments:
I thought that was a girl. No?
A few games into the season and he'll REALLY have a reason to drink.
Whets, I thought it was a girl too!!
Those shirts.....seriously???
OMG!
I ALSO thought it was a girl and just some random picture of hoodlums drinking....
Wow college drinking parties have certainly gone down hill in the 2 years since i graduated. And for the record Charlie Weiss was probably already there earlier, which would explain the lack of food.
Gotta be a joke, right? Halloween party? Frosh hazing?
Otherwise, the Emu is really different.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Post a Comment