Tuesday, August 26, 2008

O-H..... uh oh !

OK I will admit it, I am afraid of angry hornets, all kinds of snakes, and creepy pedophiles in buckstaches.




Just a word of advice to any adult seeking the company of a 15 year old girl that you met on an internet chat room, you are better off meeting Chris Hansen than me and the business end of a M1911A1 .45 Caliber Pistol.

(HT: MGoBlog)

9 comments:

Mikoyan said...

Somehow that looks faked.

but nice advertisement for tOUS....

Andy said...

Oh, it's not fake.

Link

Mikoyan said...

It just seemed fake. The lighting and everything. It looked like one of those made for TV movies or something.

But obviously, I need a new username...."meatrocket"

My favorite from the list, "A student at an evangelical college". I don't think that's what Jesus meant when he said, "God loves little children"

srudoff said...

glad you're cool with pedophiles without buckstaches. probably explains a lot!

TitleIX said...

That bullet from your .45 is gonna have to go AROUND me first.

scumbags

TitleIX said...

optional responses for sru

1) good thing you shaved
2) are you an english major?
3) turning a story about pedophiles into a "burn" against Michigan fans? a) priceless? b) tasteless
4) all of the above

en garde!!!

Andy said...

glad you're cool with pedophiles without buckstaches. probably explains a lot!

Sru, your logical path amazes me. I list 3 things I am "afraid of" so obviously I am "cool" with everything else.

Yeah, that makes sense.

srudoff said...

hey i can't be "on" all the time :)

whetstonebuck said...

Kids! Kids! Calm down. Oh, wait...

People! People! Calm down. (much better.)