Saturday, January 31, 2009

What Really Matters: Keep Sending Prayers for Vada


An update from Vada Murray's wife Sarah-posted on their blog.
Keep sending good thoughts and prayers to vskmurray@yahoo.com

January 24, 2009

Another treatment is behind us. 6 down and another 6 to go for this cycle. Each treatment is getting harder and harder, especially emotionally. Vada is struggling with the season; he wishes it were warmer outside and he could be cutting the grass or messing around in the garage (two of his favorite past times). He is back to playing basketball a couple of times a week and giving his lungs some hard work.

Our February calendar is full - two more treatments and then a trip to Disney. Once we return, another ct scan......I look forward to updating everyone with more good news.

In the meantime, your calls, emails, visits and hugs have been much appreciated.

Sarah



5 comments:

Andy said...

Welcome back T9. We missed you.

GoBlueBob said...

T9... Glad you are back. I was getting worried about you. Thanks for the update about Vada Murray. I have not yet sent a message but now I am inspired.

Andy, I like your new icon. It has a very familiar look. And no stickers!

Andy said...

I used the helmet in the MZone days. I felt like changing it up. And I officially don't care if anyone wants to cover theirs with stickers or not. I prefer a traditional look, but to each their own.

ohio_guy said...

what's up with Michigan players throwing elbows lately? though, I'll admit that the play was not worthy of an ejection. It was a LOT different than what Novak did to Hill.

ohio_guy said...

huh...they just showed a rule on ESPN that explains why he got ejected. I guess any elbow swinging of any kind that's hard/fast enough to cause injury to an opposing player is an automatic ejection. I'm not sure I like that rule.