Tomorrow the Michigan Wolverines make a long awaited return to the NCAA Basketball tournament. There were times when I was sure this team would make the field of 64, but things fell into place when they needed to.
I have ZERO expectations from this moment forward. I am just going to enjoy it. Go Blue !!!! Beat Clemson !!!
5 comments:
I'm pissed I'll be at work. The desire to take off is strong. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.
More quality work though keep it up.
Hammm.... You need to DVR the game and then do not listen to the radio, TV or log on to the internet until you get to watch it. This is very hard to do but might be worth a try. The CCHA quarterfinal hockey game is also on the BTN at 8:05pm on Friday.
This post got the Welcome Back Kotter theme stuck in my head.... the sweet voice of John Sebastian.
Love that show.
I think you can watch it on HULU.com
Yes, Kotter is there
HULU.COM KOTTER LINK
Post a Comment