Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
Andy edit: So I plugged in "Skeeter Watson's bar stool" into google to see if I could find out how much he is selling them for. No luck. But I did get the local Newark paper's story about the media frenzy surrounding the barstool. The reader comments bring the entire saga together for me in a way that I did not feel was possible. God Bless America.
4 comments:
oooohhhh
I gotta git me one!!!
Can you imagine zooming around the victors club parking lot on a crowded saturday pre-game morning ? I am laughing just thinking about it.
I wonder if this is the same guy who was arrested for riding his lawn mower drunk in Vermillion, OH a couple of years ago.
ok, seriously, I think it would be HYSTERICAL to have one of these for tailgating.
we could build a ramp to jump that concrete barrier at the corner!
your mom would KILL US!! :-)
THAT would be worth the price of admission.
oh...
and my WV? I SWEAR = CRASH!!!
really!!!
Post a Comment