Friday, May 29, 2009

Buffet open 24/7

You may have noticed that I added a new "thingee" on the sidebar of this blog. It only takes a couple of interweb clicks for me to get obsessed with something -- and today (well... technically yesterday since I am on west coast time right now) I decided to learn about DELICIOUS. I am hooked.

I have loved Brian's mgo.licio.us links for some time because... well quite frankly they generate a ton of hits for us when we get listed. So I decided to launch something similar for us to share the random bits of internet gold I find on a daily basis. It really is nothing more than my "buffet" links feature available all the time. The downside is that we don't get to read Whet's designed comments to keep us beat down, but I think the benefit far outweighs the downside.

If you have something cool and want to share it with the crowd, email it to us and I will take it under consideration for posting. Also, I may even share the SPAWN DELICIOUS password with T9 if she promises to not post links to every Tom Brady NFL comeback feature about to hit the net.

2 comments:

whetstonebuck said...

Sigh...always a bridesmaid; never a bride.

TitleIX said...

Softball women play Florida TONIGHT at 8 pm

GO BLUE
GET THE GATERS
AG'IN....