Sunday, November 08, 2009

There is no healing.....


The wheels have come off the bus.
I too must put myself in 'time out' for a bit
I'll be back when the rage recedes

4 comments:

whetstonebuck said...

Wait, Auntie Em! Come back, Auntie Em. Oh, Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas any more.

Since my people are crushed, I am crushed; I mourn, and horror grips me.
Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wound of my people?

Catie said...

The wheels have been off the bus since 2007, we just haven't been able to find anyone who can put them back on.

Bigasshammm said...

RR has now killed his second M zone.
Great.

616goblue said...

If it makes anyone feel any better...

When I got back to the 616 yesterday I went to my local parish's annual fundraising auction. The last several years I have donated Michigan tickets to a non conference game. Notre Dame tickets were also an item up for auction.

The final tally for the tickets?

Notre Dame-UConn tix $200
Michigan-UMass tix $450

I'm just saying...

wv=pizzaoralamoorinsight