Question: How can you tell that Andy is really busy with life ?Answer: When he does not get a Wallpaper Wednesday post up until past noon EST.
I am sort of mailing it in this week, I found this image somewhere and always thought it would make a cool wallpaper. So, here you go.
6 comments:
Once again I like the simple stuff.
Hmmm....Maybe I should take a picture of my "M" hat. Yes, I have the old school hat. Dark blue and the simple block M. No Nike symbols, no yellow brims, no tacky looking wolverine stripes.
So here's my take on your picture.
http://wentworth-ltd.org/mhat1.jpg
http://wentworth-ltd.org/mhat2.jpg
And a bit of a story. I wore this hat into work today one of the guys was giving me crap about it. Saying that the block M wasn't thick enough. To which I said, this was a hat I bought years ago and it was the style at the time. Sort of like the hat Bo wore. What say you folks?
Mik
That hat matches the style that Bo wore, except he never had the registered trademark. I refuse to buy one of those hats unless I can easily remove the trademark stiching.
Your friend is right, the block M got thicker with Lloyd Carr and has remained.
I like my old school hat, so it stays. I don't like the R mark but it will do.
And update on my hat. I got myself a new "old school" hat last night. It doesn't have the R near the "M" and has a litter "m" on the back. Looks pretty cool.
Post a Comment