I hate soccer and yet I've watched three games so far (matches?). The USA game was the third and it was by far the worst. Both teams were ranked 8th and 14th in the world and they played significantly worse than any of the other 4 teams I've seen play. England's first goal could have been scored by a 7 year old and USA's goal could have been defended by a 7 yr old.
I also asked this question on my FB page. Does anyone ever actually win a World Cup game? In the 3 I've seen all ties.
Dedicated to the fun loving online community of The MZone -- with a special nod to it's founder Yost. We welcome all contributions and opinions here, not just those viewed from the Michigan perspective. It is perfectly acceptable to disagree with someone or something here, but personal attacks will not be allowed.
If you have something you want to share, feel free to send us stuff at spawnofmzone at gmail dot com.
8 comments:
If all the fans looked like that, I might actually watch a soccer game.
mmmmmm soccer boys
I just watched about 5 minutes of the Argentina and Nigeria game. Two things struck me.
1) No hot girl shots
2) The sideline has a plexiglass cover to protect the players from the rain and projectiles from the crowd.
Those F'n horns make watching any of it almost unbearable.
Yes Hammm - you are right.
I turned down the sound.
closed caption
wanna get me some of them purple and neon orange cleats !
think they make them in a low open-toed heel?????
GGGGOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
I hate soccer and yet I've watched three games so far (matches?). The USA game was the third and it was by far the worst. Both teams were ranked 8th and 14th in the world and they played significantly worse than any of the other 4 teams I've seen play. England's first goal could have been scored by a 7 year old and USA's goal could have been defended by a 7 yr old.
I also asked this question on my FB page. Does anyone ever actually win a World Cup game? In the 3 I've seen all ties.
Post a Comment