Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Riding Dirty

Lost in all my Ryan Mallett fun yesterday was the news that another two buckeye football players were cited in January and will be in court this week. This is really a gray area, because they were technically not arrested -- the JT total holds steady at 31 arrests.

Mike Adams and JB Shugarts, a pair of Ohio State linemen will be in court this week to face misdemeanor charges of possession of drug paraphernalia (OSU message boards are claiming it was bong). They were cited on Jan. 14 after being pulled over for running a stop sign in the campus area. Each has pleaded not guilty.

I am not to going pretend to be shocked that college kids don't smoke pot or this is a big deal. It is not going to lead to a dramatic fall from grace of the OSU football program. Stuff like this happens in Ann Arbor and it happens in Columbus. I get it. I guess the failed IQ test comes from riding around in a car with a bong. What the hell are you thinking ?

And... no the semi-nake stripper girl was not in the car, I just couldn't find a better bong picture anywhere.

Edit: Mike Adams had his day in court yesterday -- the charges were dimissed. I expect JB to get the same. Congrats guys, innocent until proven guilty. Now get the bong out of your car.

6 comments:

Bigasshammm said...

Oh that's a bong she's holding coughcough I see it now coughcough yes its definitely a bong and not anything else coughcough. For a second I thought I had clicked on Spawn of Xzone.


And in a fitting sort of way wv= detoxe

Ron said...

No kidding. At first glance....are you sure it's a bong? cuz, well, it sorta looks...nah. You're right it's a bong.

Anyone see Clarett is blogging from prison to inspire others?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3948006

GoBlueBob said...

You should have used the Michael Phelps bong picture.

Bigasshammm said...

Love Marvin Martian

Tom C said...

Bong? not to my blind ass!

Mikoyan said...

Michael Phelps Bong...Isn't that a Monty Python character?




Um....has this prison talk influenced the verification? right now it's mentight...