The Michigan hockey team received it's 19th straight bid to the NCAA Tournament on Sunday. The Wolverines are the #1 seed in the East Regional in Bridgeport, Connecticut -- and the #4 seed overall in the 16-team tournament.We will square off against the Air Force Academy Falcons in the opening round on Friday (3/27) at 3PM. The game will be on ESPNU.
If we win on Friday, we will play either Yale or Vermont on Saturday for a spot in the NCAA Frozen Four.
This is college hockey, so anything can happen -- but I will be shocked if we don't leave Bridgeport with our ticket punched to Washington DC.
12 comments:
I like it.
What I don't like :: The new MI student T. Awful.
I agree hammm. The graphics on the shirt are fine, but the "big house pledge" is about a cheesy as it can get.
Where have you seen the student T shirt? I have not seen it.
the only place i've seen it is on a post @ MSC (http://www.michigansportscenter.com/) from March 20. he's gotta pic of it.
the front, w/ "all in for Michigan" isn't bad.
the problem i see w/ the back is that it's too damned wordy more than anything else. it's got a "pledge" about 3 paragraphs long sprawled on it- seriously- who spends that much time reading a tee shirt?
I saw it at Michigan Against The World
http://michiganagainsttheworld.blogspot.com/
The graphics are ok except for the cheesy poker reference and the pledge is downright "Little Brotherish" I will not be purchasing.
With all that cheese you would think Wisconsin is being discussed.
speaking of stuff...
Apparently MR. Goodell wants to expand the NFL season to 17 or 18 games. will this go into January so the Lions will have a chance to see what playing in January is like?
I don't think it goes into January I think what it does is eliminate a couple of the preseason games. Thereby making them actual season games and more important and thus generating more revenue and ticket sales. It also gets rid of the chance of the season ending injuries in a glorified scrimmage since it happens a lot of times.
What's this about Nick Sheridan breaking his leg?
Are we doomed to another season of hoping on QBs and not really knowing what we got? Sure Sheridan = DEATH but without him or Threet we got no experience again this year.
Hockey this afternoon!!!
GO BLUE
BEAT AIR FORCE
Well that period sucked.
we suck
Post a Comment