With all this "surrender" stuff this week, I forgot to post about the week of former Michigan players...
• Steve Breaston caught nine passes for 122 yards (both career highs). Breaston had 324 all-purpose yards, returning eight kickoffs for 122 yards and two punts for 10 yards. The Cardinals lost to the Jets 56-37.
• David Harris registered eight tackles in the Jets win.
• Charles Woodson returned another interception for a touchdown for the Packers. Woodson is the only defensive player to score twice this season. He was named NFC defensive player of the month on Thursday. Packers lost to the Bucs.
• Cincinnati Bengals Dhani Jones is the NFL’s leading tackler (with 41). He had nine tackles as the Bengals fell to the Cleveland Browns, 20-12.
• Browns WR Braylon Edwards caught his first TD of the season for the Browns (while Leon Hall was defending him)
• Pittsburgh Steelers linebackers Lamar Woodley made eight tackles and Larry Foote contributed with six tackles. Woodley also scoreed a touchdown after recovering a fumble in the third quarter of the Steelers win.
• Colts RB Mike Hart & CB Marlin Jackson, Lions OT Jeff Backus, Giants WR Mario Manningham, Patriots LBs Shawn Crable and Pierre Woods, and Dolphins QB Chad Henne & OT Jake Long all had bye weeks and went the the Michigan vs Wisconsin game. Jackson was an alumni game captain for the Wolverines.