This has nothing to do with Michigan, unless of course you want to say it happened against Mike Komisarek's Montreal team.
Here is the goal scored by Alexander Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals last night. I was at the game and can honestly say I have never seen or heard anything so electric as the crowd reaction to this. It is moments like this that keep fans paying good money to come see live sports events.
I wish I could re-create my own personal response... but it went something like this: "oh my (on the pass to himself) ohhh yes (the breakaway) oh WOW (the goal from his butt)".
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That would have been awesome to be there. I love his creativity, it's like indoor soccer. BTW, that was also the last place I saw an NHL game when the Islanders crushed the Caps 6-2 March 4th 2007. It was also only the second game I've been to though I would love to go to more.
Post a Comment