For the 1% of our readers that don't look at MGoBlog first. I know it is Penn State week, but I just could not let this one pass without a giggle. If you have ten minutes to sit down and concentrate, I promise you will not be disappointed.
Favorite Buckeye fan EVER. Sorry, Sru. Sorry, Whet. Sorry, O_G. This guy sits upon the throne until someone is man enough to step up and knock him down. Seriously... Who else does this guy think can play QB at Ohio State ? Please oh PLEASE oh PLEASE PLEASE get rid of Jim Tressel. There are plenty of other great coaches out there.
Technical questions:
1) How long do you think it would take TP to knock this fool out ?
2) Since he has "scarlet and gray in his blood" - what year do you think he graduated from Ohio State ?
3) Do you think he saves a lot of money on toothpaste and dentist bills, since he only has one tooth on the bottom ?
4) What does he keep looking at to the left of the camera ?
I am downloading this to my own archives -- just in case it gets deleted from youtube.
And yes, Yost... Buckstache.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
This is unbelievable. Sorry Whets, Sru and O_G. You guys do not deserve to be included in the same sentence with this guy. What an a$$wipe. I would love to see Pryor knock this guy out. It would take less than 30 seconds.
Meth
Mountain Dew
Mental Illness
-- a deadly cocktail
Tressel's vest could kick this guy's ass...
I guess outside of Florida right now, no one likes their coach or star player. It's a shame. Maybe ND and OSU can trade coaches.
I made it about 3 minutes into this before I had to turn it off
I don't even want to know what else this POS had to say
I only made it for two minutes. Andy, you have way too much time on your hands.
You know how you take a pencil and weave it between your fingers and then snap it in half? I think I could do that with this guy's arm.
I take it this is tOSU's version of the Wal-Mart Wolverine you all told me about.
wv= "wyters." I would get wyters cramp describing the problems of ol' red neck cletus or Justin or whatever his name is.
Bless you, Andy. Bless you.
Long live the Buckstache!
A comment from Yost... All is well in the world.
YOST!
He does still exsist in the interwebs!
wv=guestcolumns
It seems we still need answers to the questions. Let me give them a stab.
Answers
1. In a "prison fight" 2 minutes 37 seconds. Explanation, once the left hook contacts & this DB drops. TP will continue to kick him until the prison guards pull him off
2. He was kicked out in 03' for stalking then kicked out in 05' for identity theft.
3. No, he just start using whitening strip for the lone tooth.
4. He is looking in the mirror making sure the camera continues to capture his anger or my guess capture his elegance.
Man, I would love Michigan to destroy tosu just to see this guys head explode
Go Blue!!!!beat psu
I couldn't make it past the TP rant. Seriously, what is wrong with people?
And #4...he's definitely checking to see if his mom's home yet.
My favorite thing of the whole video is if you go to Youtube and look it says "comments have been disabled for this video." I would have loved to read the hundreds of pages of "You're a douchebag" comments that would have shut down Youtube.
Some people shouldn't breed.
Cut the kid some slack. he's clever enough to figure out how to put a staircase in his doublewide. A staircase to no where...
A2Saint - great comment! I agree we should cut him some slack. He has more on the ball than most of TP's passes.
Granted, this is one of those videos that makes me curse Al Gore for inventing the internet.
DId you check out any of his other videos? Clearly he's working with 1/8th of a brain.
Just in case you are interested, The Redneck Rocker has a bunch of similar videos on his own YouTube channel.
One of these videos is an explanation of why he disables comments on his videos.
Check out this logic train:
1) I don't allow comments because I don't care about irrelevant people's opinions.
2) I have no connection (read: irrelevant) to Terrelle Pryor, Jim Tressel, or the Ohio State football program.
3) I produce videos spewing my opinion.
OH...IO
Look at the bright side. This topic flushed out the enigmatic Yost! A good time was had by all.
So what the hell is a prison fight anyway? Is that where Mr. Buckstache brings out the shiv and sneaks it into Tyrell's ribs? And I love the wide eyes every so often. It only adds to his credibility as a angry white male.
And yes...I concur with the rest of the people...Fire Tressel...fire him right now...Bring back Cooper.
hey my body of work here should give this guy a run for his money!
problem for michigan is that if we fire tressel, we hire brian kelly
not sure you want that
I heard Gruden is on the short list.
Gruden, Kelly, Bear Bryant, Lou Holtz -- it doesn't matter. Just get rid of Tressel and I will be (cough, cough) sad.
He must be from Columbus.....
I played Ohio State on my PS3 tonight....I think I saw this guy's head explode on the side line. Then they panned to scenes in Columbus as fans burned down the Horseshoe. It's amazing how realistic these video games are these days.
Post a Comment