I do find the the proverbial life "toolbox" opens when certain people get on Facebook. I have blocked several of my "friends" postings because they are as nonsensical as "Woke up, put a shirt on today." to the point I just can't take it anymore. But I have run across a few friends from high school I hadn't talked to in 10 years or so and that aspect of it is cool.
Dedicated to the fun loving online community of The MZone -- with a special nod to it's founder Yost. We welcome all contributions and opinions here, not just those viewed from the Michigan perspective. It is perfectly acceptable to disagree with someone or something here, but personal attacks will not be allowed.
If you have something you want to share, feel free to send us stuff at spawnofmzone at gmail dot com.
10 comments:
you know me.
I vote classic.
Softball opens at home today.
4pm
be there
aloha.
If this were on Facebook I would give it a thumbs up. They are all equally awesome.
Andy doesn't do facebook -- I have two teenagers and have banned myself. It is better I don't know.
mmmmmm softball.
"Facebook...It is better I don't know."
Just when I'm about to write you people off (college hockey, girls basketball, etc.)a pearl of wisdom is vomited forth.
Hail, Andy
Excellent work. I like the shot down the bench - kind of a unique / cool look that is different from a lot of my own hockey photos / backgrounds.
Thanks for putting these together!
I do find the the proverbial life "toolbox" opens when certain people get on Facebook. I have blocked several of my "friends" postings because they are as nonsensical as "Woke up, put a shirt on today." to the point I just can't take it anymore. But I have run across a few friends from high school I hadn't talked to in 10 years or so and that aspect of it is cool.
Bingo.
When my 60+ year old mother told me she ran into my college girlfriend on facebook - I knew my decision was the correct one.
You do get to pick and choose who gets to see your page and who is your friend though. I have "ignored" many a past flame and embarrassment.
lol
Andy.. Do you mean your decision to not get on facebook or your decision to make her an "ex" girl friend?
Both
Post a Comment