Quick update on former Wolverines in the NFL...
• Miami Dolphins OT Jake Long is a nominee for the NFL Rookie of the Week. The former #1 overall pick helped Miami defeat the San Diego Chargers 17-10, who averaged 4.2 yards per rush. You can vote for Jake here.
• Cincinnati Bengals middle linebacker Dhani Jones again had 10 tackles, this time against the Dallas Cowboys. This is his fourth double-digit tackle effort of the year. His 51 tackles this season leads the NFL. If you are looking for a cool bow tie, Dhani has one for you.
• Pittsburgh Steelers outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley recorded a team-leading six tackles and two sacks during a 26-21 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday night. His 5.5 sacks ranks third in the NFL this season.
• Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Steve Breaston grabbed seven more passes for a team leading 77 yards, helping the Cardinals beat the Bills, 41-17. Breaston has had 16 receptions for 199 yards over the past two games. Teammate DT Gabe Watson forced his first career fumble on his second career sack, stripping Bills quarterback J.P. Losman to set up a 19-yard touchdown drive in the fourth quarter.
• Indianapolis Colts cornerback Marlin Jackson made a team-high 11 tackles, including 10 solo stops, in a 31-27 come from behind win over the Houston Texans.